|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Getting to know meBasic Info:
- Name: Ver
- Age: 14 2/3 years old
- Birthday: October 18th
- Gender: tomboyish female?
- Ethnicity (spellfail): mexican, puerto rican, and dominican
- Occupancy: Part time student, full time artist and babysitter
- School grade: sophmore in highschool
- Relationship Status: taken
Info about me:
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite pastime: drawing, reading, listening to music, writing, Skyping
- Favorite season: spring and summer
- Career in the future: vetinary medicine or biology
Description of myself:
- I have long medium to dark bronw hair. My eyes are a very dark brown. I wear glasses, most of the time. I am four foot eleven or five foot. I weigh ninety-one pounds. I have a short temper but very nice, as long as you don't piss me off.
Life of a Rogue"GET BACK HERE YOU THIEF!"
I ran with a meatball sandwich in my mouth. A human man about the age of 20 chased after me, for a short period of time. But he eventually got tired and I claimed the sandwich mine with victory. I run through allies till I reach what I call home. Central Park, best place in all of New York. I run swiftly past couples of romantic humans kissing and speaking in this sappy goo goo baby talk, humans with their young, and humans with their dogs. I look at those dogs on leashes and compared them to me. There are alot of differences.
I'm a mixed breed, low percentage wolf, who is also a stray. My name is Rogue, I wear a forest green bandana around my neck and I'm a thief. I have a long scar on my muzzle from . . . Uh-oh animal control. I down the sandwich and throw myself in the nearest bush. They didn't see me, but they had a yowling tabby, tom-cat called Chief in a carrier case. I felt bad for him, so ran out of the bush and howled like a rabid, well, dog. They tu
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More